Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
December 18, 2013
Murphy Classic Kicks Off at Mason County
Knott County Central narrowly edged Hazard and every other ranked team won. We also have statistics from yesterday and the match-ups for today below.
#1 Ballard (100) at Christian Academy of Louisville (81)
#2 Knott County Central (51) at #16 Hazard (48)
#7 Newport Central Catholic (73) at Boone County (33)
#9 Doss (76) at Western (68)
#10 Pleasure Ridge Park (80) vs. Seneca (32)
#12 Lafayette (78) vs. Tates Creek (39)
#15 Montgomery County (92) vs. Bourbon County (53)
#17 Henderson County (104) vs. University Heights (81)
#25 Johnson Central (65) at Shelby Valley (62)
Apollo (78) vs. South Warren (43)
Bardstown (92) vs. Hart County (61)
Buckhorn (75) vs. Breathitt County (52)
Manual (77) vs. Butler (68)
Bowling Green (65) at Franklin-Simpson (45)
Dixie Heights (62) at Highlands (44)
John Hardin (72) vs. Central Hardin (53)
Paul Laurence Dunbar (67) at Lexington Christian (63)
Madison Central (59) vs. Collins (46)
Madison Southern (53) vs. Estill County (51)
Monroe County (70) vs. Russell County (62)
Muhlenberg County (60) at Ohio County (54)
Owensboro (73) vs. Christian County (69)
Sheldon Clark (63) vs. Pikeville (54)
Taylor County (68) vs. Bethlehem (33)
Waggener (86) vs. Jeffersontown (74)
Lincoln County (64) at West Jessamine (62)
Woodford County (64) vs. George Rogers Clark (55)
Barren County (66) vs. Caverna (58)
North Oldham (73) vs. North Hardin (70) (OT)
North Laurel (90) vs. Rockcastle County (71)
Waggener (86) vs. Jeffersontown (74)
East Jessamine (77) vs. Mercer County (62)
Owen County (60) vs. Gallatin County (44)
Marion County (91) at Green County (83) (OT)
- Quentin Snider had 32 points and Kelan Martin added 21 points as Ballard beat CAL last night. Gregory Frist led CAL with 19 points and Tony Colley added 17 points.
- Camron Justice had 27 points, 4 assists and 3 rebounds as Knott County Central beat Hazard.
- Zack Pangallo had 17 points and Drew McDonald and Tanner Moeves added 10 points each as Newport Central Catholic beat Boone County.
- Tay Weaver had 20 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals and Montrell Little added 24 points and 12 rebounds as Doss beat Western. Kitrell Withers scored 20 points for Western.
- Lamontray Harris had 28 points and 12 rebounds and D'Angelo Hunter added 16 points and 10 rebound as PRP beat Seneca.
- Jackson Davis had 16 points and 8 rebounds and Harrison Lane added 14 points for Lafayette as they beat Tates Creek.
- David Simmons had 37 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists and Brady Norman had 22 points for Henderson County as they beat Christian County.
- Eli Wright had 20 points, Caleb Coomes had 15 points and Sam Sergeant had 14 points and 6 rebounds as Apollo beat South Warren.
- Eljay Cowherd had 10 points and 8 assists for Bardstown last night in a win over Hart County.
- Connor Hoskins had 25 points and 7 rebounds for Buckhorn as they beat Breathitt County.
- Dawyne Sutton had 24 points and 13 rebounds and Trey Boyd had 21 points and 7 rebounds for Manual as they beat Butler. William Johnson had 21 points and Jeremiah Bell had 19 points for Butler
- Clay Stivers gave Bowling Green 15 points and Tucker Sine added 12 points as the Purples beat Franklin-Simpson. Tavin Lovan had 17 points for Franklin-Simpson.
- Matt Miller scored 29 points to lead John Hardin past Central Hardin. Dillon Glenn scored 22 points for Central Hardin.
- Darius Williams had 21 points for Paul Laurence Dunbar as they beat LCA. Michael Young had 20 points and 9 rebounds and Matt Rose had 19 points and 10 rebounds for LCA.
- Coty Alexander had 16 points and Kirkland Humphrey added 15 points as Madison Central beat Collins. Ralphie Stone led Collins with 22 points.
- Stacy Burns had 16 points and Tanner Kidwell had 13 points as Madison Southern beat Estill County.
- Justin Miller had 30 points and Dylan Sanford added 24 points for Owensboro as they beat christian county.
- Dylan James had 23 points and 10 rebounds for Sheldon Clark in their win over Pikeville.
- Quentin Goodin had 24 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals and David Sloan had 17 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals as Taylor County beat Bethlehem.
- Jacob Conway had 20 points and 9 rebounds for Lincoln County as they beat West Jessamine. Daulton Peters led West Jessamine with 24 points and 9 rebounds.
- Eli Boggess had 25 points to lead Woodford County past George Rogers Clark last night.
- Barrett Billingsley had 19 points for Barren County as they beat Caverna. Mason Faulkner had 22 points and 10 rebounds for Caverna.
- Jon Henry had 23 points for North Oldham as they beat North Hardin in overtime.
- Peyton Broughton had 26 points and Bryson Asher had 18 points and 12 rebounds as North Laurel beat Rockcastle County.
- Devon Cooper had 38 points (7 threes) and Brandon Wells had 14 points for Waggener as they beat Jeffersontown. Daniel Williams had 31 points (8 threes) for Jeffersontown.
- Ronnie Carson had 33 points, 11 rebounds and 5 assists for East Jessamine as they beat Mercer County.
- Carson Williams had 21 points, Jarrod Ball added 18 points and Hunter Trenary had 14 points for Owen County for Gallatin County.
- Latrelle Irvin had 33 points and 18 rebounds for Marion County as they beat Green County in overtime. Anton Cowherd also added 17 points for Marion County.
Cooper vs. Harrison County (at Mason County for US Bank Murphy Classic)
Lewis County vs. Augusta (at Mason County for US Bank Murphy Classic)
Conner vs. Holy Cross (Covington)
Fern Creek vs. Atherton
Fort Knox vs. North Hardin
Morgan County vs. Elliot County
Rowan County vs. Menifee County
Wolfe County vs. Leslie County