Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
December 10, 2013
Cordia and Knott County Central Set to Face Off
Monday saw three ranked teams all win easily. However, Tuesday brings three games where ranked teams face off and a bevy of other top match-ups.
#15 Hazard (72) vs. Shelby Valley (61)
#20 Bullitt East (84) vs. North Bullitt (58)
#21 Bishop Brossart (57) vs. Silver Grove (24)
Madison Central (77) at Harrison County (72)
Calloway County (54) at Henry County (TN) (51)
Apollo (88) at Butler County (58)
Augusta (95) vs. Bourbon County (87)
Buckhorn (83) vs. Jackson City (69)
Collins (60) at South Oldham (42)
Jackson County (89) vs. Middlesboro (36)
Jeffersontown (85) at Atherton (52)
Waggener (72) at Fairdale (58)
South Warren (80) at Logan County (71)
- Chris Hudson had 20 points and 10 rebounds as Hazard beat Shelby Valley. Tyler Carr led Shelby Valley with 28 points.
- Rhett Troutman had 21 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assists and Tyler Sharpe had 9 points and 9 assists as Bullitt East beat North Bullitt.
- Alex Trentman had 12 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block, 2 assists and 1 steal as Bishop Brossart bet Silver Grove. 10 other players also scored for the Mustangs in a very balanced scoring effort.
- Kirkland Humphrey led Madison Central with 25 points and Demarcus George had 15 points and 9 boards as Madison Central beat Harrison County.
- Parker Adams had 19 points and 2 rebounds, Michael Arnett added 11 points and 6 boards and Skyler Hunter had 8 points and 4 rebounds as Calloway County beat Henry County (TN).
- Eli Wright had 26 points and 7 rebounds and Sam Sergeant added 25 points, 9 assists and 4 steals as Apollo beat Butler County.
- Brent Bach had 35 points as Augusta beat Bourbon County. Bach is now averaging 31.75 points per game.
- Connor Hoskins had 15 points for Buckhorn as they beat Jackson City.
- Ralphie Stone had 16 points and 9 rebounds and Deion Cochran had 15 (4/6 from three) points as Collins beat South Oldham.
- Brandon Marshall had 29 points and Brandon Johnson chipped in 14 points as Jeffersontown beat Atherton.
- Kevin Kirby had 16 points (6/7 shooting), 11 rebounds and 4 blocks, Brandon Wells had 12 points and 7 assists and Devon Cooper had 14 points as Waggener beat Fairdale.
- Zach McDaniel had 19 points and 8 rebounds as South Warren beat Logan County.
Top 25 Match-ups
#2 Knott County Central at #17 Cordia*
#4 Perry County Central at #14 Johnson Central
#5 Warren Central vs. Owensboro
#6 Hopkinsville vs. University Heights
#7 Newport Central Catholic at Dayton
#8 Holmes vs. #21 Bishop Brossart
#12 Lafayette vs. Paul Laurence Dunbar
#13 Wayne County vs. Lincoln County
#15 Hazard vs. Lee County
#16 Henderson County vs. Muhlenberg County
#18 Montgomery County at Paris
#19 Bryan Station at Henry Clay
#20 Bullitt East at Butler (Rescheduled for 12/11/13)
#22 Campbell County vs. Calvary Christian
#23 Elizabethtown vs. Bowling Green
#24 Thomas Nelson vs. Bethlehem
*Game of the Day
Other Intriguing Match-Ups
Covington Catholic vs. St. Henry
Madison Central vs. George Rogers Clark
Boyle County vs. East Jessamine
Bardstown vs. Manual (Rescheduled for 12/11/13)
Calloway County vs. McCracken County
Clay County vs. Corbin
Crittenden County vs. Caldwell County (Rescheduled for 12/12/13)
Iroquois at DeSales (Rescheduled for 12/11/13)
Franklin-Simpson vs. South Warren
Lexington Christian vs. Tates Creek
Madisonville-North Hopkins vs. Christian County
Mercer County vs. North Hardin
Oldham County vs. Anderson County
Taylor County vs. Campbellsville
Scott vs. Harrison County
- Two of the top teams in the 14th region face off as Knott County Central travels to Cordia. Will Camron Justice or Christen Cunningham lead their team to victory?
- Who will win the match-up between two of the state's best bigs, Justin Johnson or Shane Hall?
- Warren Central opens their season against one of the 3rd regions best. How will they fare?
- Hopkinsville plays district rival University Heights. Who will prevail?
- Bishop Brossart travels to Holmes tonight in a match-up of Northern Kentucky teams. Can the Mustangs get a big statement win on the road?
- Lafayette opens their season against Paul Laurence Dunbar. The Generals ended Dunbar's season last year, could revenge be in order?
- Wayne County hosts Lincoln County. Could there be an upset brewing?
- Henry Clay will come to Bryan Station for a district game. Can the Defenders take down the Blue Devils?
- Bowling Green travels to Elizabethtown for a match with the Panthers. The Purples are just now getting their football players back. How will they do in their first road test?
- Thomas Nelson faces Bethlehem in a district contest. Can they rebound from their first loss?
- Can Boyle County contain Ronnie Carson enough to get the win?
- McCracken County will face off with Calloway County in a match-up of 1st region favorites.
- Two of the 13th regions best face off as Corbin travels to Clay County.
- Two of the 8th regions best face off as Oldham County hosts Anderson County.
- Taylor County takes on rival Campbellsville at home. Who will come out on top?