Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
December 13, 2013
Hopkinsville-Warren Central Match-up Highlights Day
Six ranked teams were in action yesterday, four won easily, one won in overtime and one lost in overtime. Today we have fifteen ranked teams in action, with two games where both teams are ranked. Check below for statistics and scores from yesterday and what games there are today.
#2 Knott County Central (66) vs. June Buchanan (36)
#12 Scott County (93) vs. Lexington Christian Academy (64)
Sheldon Clark (65) at #14 Johnson Central (64)
#19 Bryan Station (68) at Tates Creek (41)
#20 Bullitt East (79) at Spencer County (59)
#25 Mason County (84) vs. Scott (77)
Augusta (105) vs. Nicholas County (59)
Breathitt County (63) vs. Lawrence County (60)
Crittenden County (65) vs. Caldwell County (44)
East Jessamine (90) vs. Burgin (64)
Fern Creek (69) vs. Seneca (60)
Knox Central (77) vs. Boyle County (66)
Graves County (76) vs. Fulton County (43)
Madison Southern (62) vs. Garrard County (55)
Newport (89) vs. Dayton (53)
Webster County (79) at Fort Campbell (51)
- Camron Justice had 22 points and Evan Hall had 15 points and 9 rebounds as Knott County Central beat June Buchanan.
- Trent Gilbert had 30 points and Teddy Ware added 19 points as Scott County beat Lexington Christian Academy. Matt Rose led LCA with 21 points.
- Dylan James led Sheldon Clark past Johnson Central with 27 points and 14 rebounds. Kyle Gullett led Johnson Central with 24 points.
- Marcellous Washington led Bryan Station past Tates Creek with 13 points.
- Tyler Bacon had 16 points and 5 rebounds, Ezra Troutman had 12 points and 11 rebounds and Tyler Sharpe had 11 points and 4 rebounds as Bullitt East won at Spencer County.
- Shawn Johnson had 22 point and 15 rebounds and Jake O'Mara had 14 points and 10 rebounds as Mason County beat Scott in overtime. Blake Schneider led Scott with 18 points.
- Brent Bach had 39 points as Augusta rolled past Nicholas County.
- Elijah Sindelar had 14 points and Dee Cain added 10 points and 7 rebounds as Caldwell County beat Crittenden County.
- Daylyn Johnson led Fern Creek with 21 points, Demetrius Stanton had 15 points and Shawn Best added 13 points as Fern Creek beat Seneca. Chris Coffey led Seneca with 23 points and Brandon Trotter added 15 points.
- Hagen Tyler had 28 points and 6 rebounds and Colton Elkins had 13 points and 13 rebounds for Boyle County as they beat Knox Central. Tyler is averaging 27.67 points per game through three games. Matthew Barger led Knox Central with 22 points.
- Jake Williams had 18 points, 7 assists and 6 rebounds as Graves County beat Fulton County.
- Tanner Kidwell had 11 points, 10 assists and 6 rebounds, on a sprained ankle, as Madison Southern beat Garrard County.
- Ethan Snapp led Newport with 25 points as they beat Dayton.
- Zac Shoulders led Webster County with 22 points as they beat Fort Campbell.
Top 25 Match-ups
#1 Ballard at Male
#3 Trinity at Corbin
#4 Perry County Central vs. #15 Hazard^
#5 Warren Central vs. #6 Hopkinsville (at Christian County for Toyota of Hopkinsville Classic)*
#10 Pleasure Ridge Park at Jeffersontown
#12 Lafayette at Gonzaga (DC) (Gonzaga DC Classic)
#13 Wayne County vs. Southwestern
#16 Henderson County vs. Henry Clay (at Bourbon County for Kentucky Bank Classic)
#18 Montgomery County at Madison Central
#21 Bishop Brossart at St. Patrick
#22 Campbell County at Newport
#23 Elizabethtown at Central Hardin
#24 Thomas Nelson at Washington County
*Game of the Day
^Chris Hudson will not be playing, he in Louisville for a football All-Star game.
Other Intriguing Match-ups
Bowling Green vs. University Heights (at Christian County for Toyota of Hopkinsville Classic)
Adair County vs. Taylor County
Apollo vs. Daviess County
Caldwell County vs. Union County
Calloway County vs. Graves County
John Hardin vs. Bardstown
Lincoln County vs. East Jessamine
McCracken County vs. Marshall County
North Bullitt vs. Bullitt Central
North Hardin vs. Lexington Catholic
Clay County vs. North Laurel
Owensboro Catholic vs. Owensboro
Shelby County vs. Collins
South Warren vs. Warren East
St. Xavier at Cincinnati St. Xavier (OH)
Waggener vs. Central
- Two of the 7th region's best face off as Ballard travels to Male.
- Trinity travels to Corbin for their second game of the season.
- Perry County Central faces arch rival Hazard. However, the game will lack some luster as star Hazard Forward Chris Hudson won't play tonight.
- Warren Central travels to Christian County High School to take on Hopkinsville in the Toyota of Hopkinsville Classic.
- Pleasure Ridge Park travels to undefeated 6th region foe Jeffersontown tonight hoping to move above .500.
- Lafayette will go to Washington D.C. to take on Gonzaga (DC), which includes junior stud Bryant Crawford.
- Wayne County and Southwestern match-up in a rematch of last season's 48th district championship game.
- Henry Clay looks to knock off its second straight ranked foe as they face #16 Henderson County at Bourbon County in the Kentucky Bank Classic.
- Montgomery County hosts defending state champion Madison Central.
- Elizabethtown takes on district foe Central Hardin.
- Taylor County, and 2016 star Quentin Goodin, travel to Adair County for a district clash.
- Apollo hosts county rival Daviess County.
- Two of the 1st regions best face off as Calloway County hosts Graves County.
- Two of the top five teams in the 5th region face off as Bardstown and John Hardin match-up.
- McCracken county hosts Marshall County in another great 1st region match-up.
- Rivals clash in Bullitt County as North Bullitt hosts Bullitt Central.
- Clay County F/C Jake Allen travels back to his old school, as North Laurel hosts Clay County.
- A pair of schools in Owensboro match-up as Owensboro hosts Owensboro Catholic.
- Collins travels to Shelby County in the first game between the county rivals. Shelby County has never beat Collins in 9 tries.
- A pair of Warren County schools play tonight as Warren East host South Warren.
- We have an all St. Xavier match-up as Louisville St. X travels to Cincinnati St. X.